Trademarkco-ment is a registered trademark of Philippe Aigrain. Only Sopinspace is authorized to operate a service or conduct an activity under the name co-ment in the geographical areas and under the classes covered by the trademark
The free-of-charge limited co-ment service is provided to you at no cost. Once you are registered and connected, it allows you to upload a maximum of 20 texts, to make them public (by default texts are private, that is only you can view them and comment them). When a text is made public any registered user can create comments that apply to an extract of the text, control the view on comments and respond to comments by others. Two of the texts can be shared with designated users: only these users can view and comment the texts.
You are sole responsible and will bear all costs from any litigation or damage resulting from the contents of the texts that you make public. By making a text public, you certify that (1) you hold the necessary rights or authorisations for doing so. (2) that you will make public only texts whose contents does not violate privacy rights or publicity rights of anyone. You should include in the text a copyright mention and a statement about the rights of use or applicable license.
Similarly, comments are under the sole responsibility of their author.
1. texts whose object is to advertise a person, site, service or product
2. texts whose contents are insulting, or constitue harassment or call to harrass any group or person
3. texts that include personal details such as phone numbers, email or postal addresses (when a text is made public by an organization, it can include contact details and persons for that organization)
4. texts that contain links to sites reserved to adults
5. texts that contain information that is known to be inexact or libelous